Product Manager (remote from Europe, all genders, 100%)
RemoteZürich, Zürich, SwitzerlandProduct
Hi, we are LimeFlight, the SaaS inflight logistics solution designed for airlines. We are using cutting-edge technology to enable airlines to contribute substantially to a zero-waste future by drastically reducing food waste, fuel consumption, and, most importantly, CO2 emissions. Our commitment to transforming the way aviation services are delivered is at the heart of everything we do.
You’ll be working every day to improve our product to fulfill our one and only mission of contributing to a zero-waste future by drastically reducing food-waste, fuel consumption, costs, and most importantly CO2 emissions in the airline industry. Join a product-led culture that ships a new version every week. Your responsibilities will include:
- Team Work: Reporting to the Head of Product, you will partner closely with colleagues in Product Design and Product Delivery to create a high-value product that’s both powerful and easy to use.
- Customer Engagement: Understand our customers and their journey through the product by engaging with them often and directly through online meetings and on-site visits.
- Data-Driven Insights: Utilize data to identify opportunities to enhance our customers' experience by gathering research from customers, internal stakeholders, market research studies, and competitors.
- Discovery and Prioritization: Prioritize discovery activities and explore together with the Product Designer to explore complex and ambiguous problems.
- Roadmap Development: Generate and prioritize new product ideas in a roadmap, guiding them from concept to launch.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with the Product Designer and the Engineering team to translate product ideas into detailed requirements and prototypes, and participate in daily stand-ups to track progress.
- Alignment and Motivation: Drive product alignment, build understanding, and motivate others across the company, ensuring that everyone understands and shares the product vision.
- Quality Assurance: Assist the Quality Assurance team in testing and validating features before the product launch.
- Product Launch: Drive product launches, collaborate with the Communication team, and perform product demonstrations to customers.
- Marketing and Sales: Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to grow the company and align their efforts with the product strategy.
- Product Vision: Assist the Head of Product in defining the product vision and driving alignment across the organization.
- Customer Implementation: Collaborate with the Implementation Team to help implement LimeFlight with new customers.
A bit about your experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Product Management.
- Strong design thinking skills with a focus on user needs, aspirations, wishes, concerns, and frustrations.
- Proficiency in data analysis, including conducting and analyzing user research, interviews, A/B tests, user flows, heatmaps, adoption rates, and competitor analysis.
- Knowledge of design and user experience principles, with a decent understanding of UX design.
- Project management skills to move ideas into development and meet deadlines.
- A background in engineering and a solid understanding of web development would be a plus.
- Experience with product management software, such as Productboard or Jira Product Discovery.
A bit about your attributes
- Critical thinking, with the ability to analyze information and provide actionable insights.
- Strong prioritization skills, including decision-making and strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving mindset for creative brainstorming and idea generation.
- Excellent communication skills, both as a storyteller and a trusted team member.
- Motivational and persuasive skills to build enthusiasm and convey the product vision.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in the business and competitive landscape, with the courage to revise decisions when necessary.
Travel: You should be willing to travel up to a maximum of 2 months a year to customer onsite visits, as well as for whiteboard/brainstorm sessions with internal teams onsite.
What do we offer
- Remote only: You will be working remotely on a permanent basis. We fully embrace the remote working culture and the whole company is working in a distributed asynchronous fashion.
- International flair: For us, it’s normal to travel to meet customers and work with very cross-cultural international teams across the globe. This is an essential part of the airline industry, we live and embrace this mindset and culture.
- Awesome team events: We organize regular team retreats to foster our team spirit. The whole team meets in a location (e.g. last event was in Vienna) and spends multiple days together with fun activities (bouldering, VR gaming, solving escape rooms, etc.).
- Purpose: Our vision is to accelerate the transition into a zero-waste future for airlines. We are not here to take part, we want to take over and you will be an essential part of our mission!
- Impact and scale: In our SaaS software we manage more than 100 million passengers a year, thousands of flights per day, and thousands of users in every possible time zone. Small changes in our mission-critical software can have a huge global impact.
- Hands-on mentality: You will get your hands dirty very quickly and you will be active in projects in your first week. We want you to take responsibility and ownership very early on to make an impact.
If you're passionate about aviation, technology, and the pursuit of progress, LimeFlight is the place for you. We invite you to join our team of forward-thinkers and industry trailblazers who are working together to shape the future of aviation.
Please note that all candidates are subject to a background check as part of our standard hiring process.
Stay connected with us to discover more about our vibrant work culture and exciting opportunities at career.limeflight