QA Engineer - remote from Europe, 100%, all genders
RemoteSofia, Sofia, BulgariaEngineering
Hi, we are LimeFlight, the SaaS inflight logistics solution designed for airlines. With cutting-edge technology, LimeFlight enables airlines to contribute substantially to a zero-waste future by drastically reducing food waste, fuel consumption, and, most importantly, CO2 emissions. Our commitment to transforming the way aviation services are delivered is at the heart of everything we do.
We fully embrace the remote work culture and are 100% remote only.
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, you will join a growing agile team including Frontend and Backend developers, Mobile app developers, and designers. As a new team member, you will
execute and analyze test cases, report and track defects, and work collaboratively with developers to resolve issues
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer
- Vast experience working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Exceptional experience with automated testing tools like Cypress or Playwright
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Exceptional attention to detail alongside analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using Cypress for web applications
- Collaborate closely with development and product teams to understand requirements and ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Execute and analyse test cases, report, and track defects, and work collaboratively with developers to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Conducting design reviews to make sure the implementation follows our design prototypes
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies
What do we offer
- Remote only: You will be working remotely permanently. We fully embrace the remote working culture and the whole company is working in a distributed asynchronous fashion.
- Full-time direct employment contract: through remote.com, we cannot do B2B contracts and we don't hire outside of Europe.
- International flair: For us, it’s normal to travel to meet customers and work with very cross-cultural international teams across the globe. This is an essential part of the airline industry, we live and embrace this mindset and culture.
- Awesome team events: We organize regular team retreats to foster our team spirit. The whole team meets in a location (e.g. last event was in Vienna) and spends multiple days together with fun activities (bouldering, VR gaming, solving escape rooms, etc.).
- Purpose: Our vision is to accelerate the transition into a zero-waste future for airlines. We are not here to take part, we want to take over and you will be an essential part of our mission!
- Impact and scale: In our SaaS software we manage more than 100 million passengers a year, thousands of flights per day, and thousands of users in every possible time zone. Small changes in our mission-critical software can have a huge global impact.
- Hands-on mentality: You will get your hands dirty very quickly and you will be active in projects in your first week. We want you to take responsibility and ownership very early on to make an impact.
If you're passionate about aviation, technology, and the pursuit of progress, LimeFlight is the place for you. We invite you to join our team of forward-thinkers and industry trailblazers who are working together to shape the future of aviation.
Please note that all candidates are subject to a background check as part of our standard hiring process.
Stay connected with us to discover more about our vibrant work culture and exciting opportunities at career.limeflight