Technical Customer Success Manager (remote, 100%, all genders)
RemoteZürich, Zürich, SwitzerlandGrowth
Hi, we are LimeFlight, the SaaS inflight logistics solution designed for airlines. With cutting-edge technology, LimeFlight enables airlines to contribute substantially to a zero-waste future by drastically reducing food waste, fuel consumption, and, most importantly, CO2 emissions. Our commitment to transforming the way aviation services are delivered is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a dynamic and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Technical Customer Success Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers successfully use our solution. This position involves close collaboration with new clients during implementations, as well as existing clients, to understand their needs and support them in achieving their objectives using LimeFlight.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Engaging with customers regularly through various channels, such as online meetings, calls, and on-site visits.
- Understanding customer needs and supporting them in achieving their goals using LimeFlight.
- Providing technical guidance to customers on integrating their systems (interfaces) and assisting them with data cleansing and loading activities.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and success with our solution.
- Working closely with new clients during implementations to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Providing ongoing support to existing customers to ensure their continued success with LimeFlight.
- Conducting customer training sessions to enhance proficiency in utilizing our solution.
- Planning and schedule regular meetings, including yearly training sessions, customer success calls, and management calls.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT Project Management, Customer Success, or Account Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical implementation and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with CRM software and project management tools.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of German or French is considered a plus.
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Assertive in addressing customer needs and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality service.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Travel: You should be willing to travel up to 30% a year to customer on-site visits.
What do we offer
- Remote only: You will be working remotely on a permanent basis. We fully embrace the remote working culture and the whole company is working in a distributed asynchronous fashion.
- International flair: For us, it’s normal to travel to meet customers and work with very cross-cultural international teams across the globe. This is an essential part of the airline industry, we live and embrace this mindset and culture.
- Awesome team events: We organize regular team retreats to foster our team spirit. The whole team meets in a location (e.g. last event was in Vienna) and spends multiple days together with fun activities (bouldering, VR gaming, solving escape rooms, etc.).
- Purpose: Our vision is to accelerate the transition into a zero-waste future for airlines. We are not here to take part, we want to take over and you will be an essential part of our mission!
- Impact and scale: In our SaaS software we manage more than 100 million passengers a year, thousands of flights per day, and thousands of users in every possible time zone. Small changes in our mission-critical software can have a huge global impact.
- Hands-on mentality: You will get your hands dirty very quickly and you will be active in projects in your first week. We want you to take responsibility and ownership very early on to make an impact.
If you're passionate about aviation, technology, and the pursuit of progress, LimeFlight is the place for you. We invite you to join our team of forward-thinkers and industry trailblazers who are working together to shape the future of aviation.
Please note that all candidates are subject to a background check as part of our standard hiring process.
Stay connected with us to discover more about our vibrant work culture and exciting opportunities at career.limeflight